But, that dosen't mean I have do anything about it - does it? I am studying/cramming for an Exam in A and P tomorrow because I have not been paying much attention in class and I missed a couple days because of work obligations - so, I think I may be in more trouble than the last time I just winged it. So, I decided to read the book. Novel Idea, I know - and hopefully effective.
Is the rain ever going to stop? I feel like its spring, only cold and gloomy. I guess I should be glad its not colder and than it would be snowing 24/7. But at least we can play/do stuff in the snow. (uhhhhhh, I can't believe I just said that. I hate winter.).
To update you on the workinng out change of lifestyle - guess what? Mornings aren't going so well. I switched to afternoons/evenings - much better!!
Since I completely enjoy writing (and have often attempted to keep a journal), I thought I should start a blog to share my experiences with all those who are interested. Plus, its a great way for friends and family to check up on me and see what's new and for me to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment